1. "If you concentrate on what you have, you will always end up having more. If you focus on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
2. "There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction."
4. "Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself."
5. "You have to know what sparks the light in you so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world."
6. "You are responsible for your life. If you're sitting around waiting on somebody to save you, to fix you, to even help you, you are wasting your time. Only you have the power to move your life forward."
7. "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude."
8. "The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance - and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning."
9. "What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come."
10. "Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself."
11. "The choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from you."
12. "Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.
Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."
13. "The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free."
14. "Turn your wounds into wisdom."
14. "I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace - a connection to what matters."